10 March 2007

 
Selection Saturday, 2:12 p.m.

UNC has pretty much already taken control of their semifinal against Boston College, so most of my attention is on Miss. State-Arkansas, Ohio State-Purdue, and Kansas-Kansas State. I just did another round of number crunching with the bubble teams, and I wouldn't put the Wildcats in without a win this afternoon. Of the bubble teams, they're tied with FSU at the bottom of my experimental "Scheduling Efficiency Rating." This formula is also bad news for Texas Tech, West Virginia, and Stanford. Then again, their performance in the last 10 games and in road/neutral situations also hurts their hopes.

Purdue is actually ahead of Ohio State at the moment. (I warned you.) Arkansas is starting to build a lead against the Bulldogs, thanks to a Stephen Hill score and block combo on consecutive possessions. Wildcats are trying to prove me wrong in Oklahoma City, they're up 7 on the Jayhawks with 14 minutes left in the opening half.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?